Party Time
I attended my very first bonfire this weekend. I am usually asleep by the time these slackers get off their duffs and start one, but this time Uncle Kenny was right on top of things and as soon as it got dark he was out lighting one up...a fire that is:)
We sure do bonfires right, out here in the sticks. Yes, it really was that tall-makes it a little hard to roast marshmallows and keep your eyebrows in tact.

I loved hangin' with Daddy. Bonfires are so cool!

I am just so amazed at how big the fire is, I can't even concentrate on getting my picture taken.

Auntie Steffy helped me catch the falling ashes.
Judging by the look on her face, I think I got one!

Here is Auntie nonchalantly coping a feel! Caught you on film Auntie..I'm tellin'!


1 Comments:
Just for the record, I was rubbing the buddah not groping the man boobs!! Actually, i was just trying to hold that dead-weight upright... you were getting sleepy by then & needed an extra hand ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home