Cameron Stories

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Talented

There are a couple of tricks we finally caught on film and though we might share them with all of you. First is sucking on my toes....while sitting up and watching Baby Einstein-ha, try and do that! Quite a balancing act!

Check me out, big toe fits right in!

Oops, you weren't supposed to see that:)

I can also-sort of-stand up...sometimes.

I think I might have even suprised myself with this trick.

Uh Oh! I think I spotted someone that needs a KISS!!

Come on Mommy, move that camera out of your face! Can't you see what I am trying to do here!?


I really mean it this time! Don't make me lick the camera!

Too late! Fine then, you are officially OFF the kiss list!

Just kidding, tomorrow I won't even remember this happened ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my ... look at that flexibility. I am thinking Yoga classes are in your future:)

I am envious ... I miss being able to touch my nose with my toes!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you got Auntie's flexibility! I can show you some other cool things to gross people out when that equilibrium kicks in... And those were some very nice kisses - you are a lover!

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home