Growing Up Too Fast
So this week I learned how to do sooo many new things. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of all of them so we will start with the no pic milestones and then move on tho the fun ones!
Well, I threw my first official TEMPER TANTRUM on Monday! Arched my back , and lifted my arms straight into the air so Mommy would have to put me down. I cried, screamed and stomped my heels on the ground. It was quite a show, really too bad there isn't any footage-thanks Mom, I could have been an actor .
I have also learned how to give a Hi-5, put my toys back into their basket and the balls back into the ball popper thing, share with Mommy, beg with the dogs (They get some good stuff! Don't let em' fool you), pass the ball and play guitar. I also learned that I am the tallest and largest kid in both Gymboree classes, Mommy says I look a little awkward towering over the other kids, and especially whan I chase them around open mouthed trying to give kisses-what?! I am a lover!
Ok so now onto the fun stuff....
I can open the cabinet doors-although when I let go they close, so as of now I am not able to get anything out of them.....but I will keep trying-hee, hee.

I got my own baby doll too. I love it! He makes noise, and I laugh every time he cries. Mommy says I get that from her-inappropriate laughter.

And I love my blocks! Cheap Mommy finally broke down and bought me some blocks. The best part is knocking over the towers she makes!


1 Comments:
Man Cam. Your mom has no idea how lucky she is that your first temper tantrum came when you were nine months old! Heck! I have been having them for a while now. And I don't think that it something that makes my mom pleased about how "advanced" I am! HAHA!
Post a Comment
<< Home