Cameron Stories

Monday, August 21, 2006

Water Baby

This weekend Mommy, Auntie and I went to Grand Haven to visit Grammy and Papa.

I even got to hold on to Simon's leash. I did a great job making sure he didn't run off anywhere.

Auntie Steffy gave me my very first taste of Superman Ice Cream!

I told you before, Aunties are the best!

Mommy cringed the WHOLE time, but she was outnumbered 5-1.

This is Grammy and Papa's friends sail boat. It looks like a great big pirate ship! I love it!

On Sunday, we went to the marina and I got to go swimming. I started in my floatie device, but I really couldn't dunk my face. So Mommy took me out and let me drink it up!

I realize this looks like a drowning baby pic-but I assure you I was merely dunking my face to get a drink.

See, I pop right back up! No problem.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Cam - you stick with me & I'll be sure to sneak you some things your mom wouldn't give you herself... ;)

7:41 AM  
Blogger Ben & Jake said...

Dude! My mom says that your aunt and my aunt better watch out ... cause some day, they are going to get ice-cream and cotton candy revenge on our *future cousins*! YIKES!!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home