County Fair

They decided to first torture me with the gynormous, smelly pigs!
Right after Mom snapped the pic..I cried.

Then they moved on to the smelly sheep....

the smelly cows....

and the horse butts. For whatever reason they had all the horses facing the wrong way, so all we really got to see was some HUGE BOO-TAY.

Not freakin funny guys! They really had way more fun than I did!

Now this tops the cake, Dad I think I am going to cry now.
I went to the fair and all I got was this CRAPPY picture!? I think the face says it all.

I got all excited because Daddy was going to take me on the merry-go-round, but the carney said "it ony hath one peed" (it only has one speed, in english:) which was way too fast and just watching it made Mommy sick...so... I snuggled with Daddy...

Drank my $8.00 bottle of water, then went home.


2 Comments:
I am sure that it will be way more fun when you are tall enough to ride the rides.
Though some of the twirly one's make me really really dizzy:)
Well, it looks like we've found something you don't like! Oh well - so you won't be in 4-H... You sure look cute & you got to spend a lot of time with mommy AND daddy!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home