Long Time No Blog

I have been trying to brush my hair, but there is always that spot I just can't seem to reach...

Did I get it? How does my hair look in the back?

Ok, so I love the dogs toys. I wish mom would just buy me those instead. Auntie Steffy doesn't mind (don't tell mom but she even let me chew on one of their bones...)

This is my Uncle Johnny., a.k.a. U.J.. He can do this beat boxing thing with his mouth, when he does I like to clack along. We are going to start a beat boxing group,
The Great Cameron
featuring U.J.
Sound good Uncle Johnny?
Uh, I think it is MY turn to play with U.J....

I wasn't jealous at all... Riley getting all the attention.
Darn dog always stealing the show....I will just steal all his toys while he is not looking.

So I am a little freaky eyed in this pic. It was the camera, not jealousy I swear!

2 Comments:
Ohhhhh!!! I have missed you Cam! But Mom told me not to bug you about posting because she knows how annoying that can be.
I think your hair looks AWESOME! Mom is embarassed because I go into daycare with my hair jacked up all the time and then women there cluck cluck all over me and when she picks me up, it is perfectly coiffed and gel-ed back so I look pretty darn cool (or dorky!).
You were getting those crawling legs a-going!! The funny thing was, the best motivation was the dog toy that looks like a, uhhhh, a lady product. (Simon likes that one too!) We had a lot of fun & went lots of places. I was commenting on how there isn't really anything you don't like. You seem to take everything in stride & have fun wherever you are! You're one cool little guy!
Post a Comment
<< Home