Baby Proofing
Well, mom and I had to go out today and get all kinds of stuff that should keep me out of her things! "Should" being the operative word, it all looks pretty easy foil.
This all began because I was casually looking over the rail of my bed yesterday when mom had to walk in...and panic. She moved the mattress down, got gates, outlet plugs, cabinet hooks-this place will have me on lockdown! I only pulled myself to my knees mom, is this really necessary?!
Well anyway, here are a few pics of my crawling progress.
I am great at going backwards...
Until I manage to back myself in to a corner.
I think the tongue will help me out of this situation.

Nope, still stuck. Hopefully the rocking back and forth will help....

We had to call for back up on this one..mommy moved me to the middle. (I think I will stick to modeling for now:)
Oops, wrong end...not a very flattering pattern if I do say so....

Ahhh, much better. Very G.Q. Daddy taught me this one.

Can't get enough of that boo-tay..
I was really tired o.k.a.y! Mom keeps catching me on an off moment!


1 Comments:
Interesting how ONE incident of looking over can get you in lock down!
It's okay ... in a year you will have them all figured out and Mom will have to find new gadgets:)
Uncle Arthur commented on the amount of "safety" equipment there was once when he went shopping with me for a program I worked at. It's a good thing we have puppies:)
Post a Comment
<< Home