Please Don't Change My Diaper
I am going through this phase of my life where I just don't want my diaper changed..ever. I cry Mom, Mom, Mom the whole time or blow raspberries to show how much I just don't appreciate changing time.

Come on Mom, let me stink all day. The other kids moms let them.

Check out my teeth! They don't even bother me one bite..I mean bit.

Sorry, not the best picture we have ever taken. It is hard to hold still when Mom has her finger shoved in my mouth!

2 Comments:
We had a raspberry blowing contest in the car & although I may have gotten louder, you certainly got wetter...
Also, those teeth are SHARP! You bit my pinkie & I yelped & then scared you & you cried...whoops!
Wow! Look at those teeth!
Bet you can chomp on things now and leave marks!
Post a Comment
<< Home