"Professional" Pictures
I am not too sure you can call Wal-Mart photo studio professional, especially since mom had to go home and crop and fix all of them. But, she said they were a great deal, and I had a great time, so here goes.
Gotta have Woofy!
Actually, they were teasing me by putting Woofy way up high!
Super Bowl XXXX......whatever one we're on...here I come!
There is that darn tongue again!
Go KERRY! Am I too late?
We took a quick trip to FL for this one. Even in FL Mom won't let me tan. Just kidding..we didn't go to FL silly.
A little creepy I think, very BLACK. The lady made us do it, I think she ran out of ideas.
And that is it. 7 month professional pics.


2 Comments:
Oh my ... look at all those cute boy pictures! Sounds like you had lots of fun this weekend Cameron!
might I note the strangely accurate comparison to "George Costanza & the velvet" photograph.
Post a Comment
<< Home