Cameron Stories

Sunday, June 04, 2006

No Hiding

There is no hiding from the paparazzi over here. I had on my best "blend in with the background" outfit, A.K.A. camouflage...and she still found me.

I can't even eat this piece of hay in peace.....actually I can't eat it at all, Mom snatched it.

How did she find me?

Maybe my big toe head keeps giving me away...or my pasty white legs. I keep telling Mom, I am never going to get a tan with this S.P.F 50 sunscreen she slathers on me. But does she listen? Obviously not.

At any rate, grass is pretty cool. I like to rub my feet in it. I think I smuggled a few pieces inside the house in between my leg rolls. OOPS.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just such a BIG BOY! you are sitting up SO well & you're so strong. You LOVE the grass, huh? I took you outside this weekend when you were fussy & hungry (STARVING) and all you had to do was sit in the grass and rub your heels in the ground & you were SO happy! You actually forgot about your hungry belly! (WHOA) I can't wait to see you again! Eat that hay--it will put hair on your chest! ;) (Just like your momma's)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home