posted by Me @ 11:01 AM
Momma's eyes, Daddy's nose, and since they both have the same mouth..... But 100% ADORABLE!!!!!
Since I didn't get to see your Mommy when she was a baby, I think I am a little biased. You look like your Dad to me! I could be wrong - but I know I am right about this - we *definitely* look like cousins! :-) Love, Baby Ben
You have Mom's eyes, and brows, Dad's chin and nose. I am most certian that you have Grampa Bill's head (poor thing).
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Momma's eyes, Daddy's nose, and since they both have the same mouth..... But 100% ADORABLE!!!!!
Since I didn't get to see your Mommy when she was a baby, I think I am a little biased. You look like your Dad to me!
I could be wrong - but I know I am right about this - we *definitely* look like cousins! :-) Love, Baby Ben
You have Mom's eyes, and brows, Dad's chin and nose.
I am most certian that you have Grampa Bill's head (poor thing).
Post a Comment
<< Home