California
Ah California. Well I survived my first ride in an airplane. It was actually pretty fun, I liked looking out the window during take off.Mom said I was so good on the plane she could not even believe it! I didn't cry or anything.
We did accidentally loose my sweater in the plane though, hopefully they can find it.

Visiting my Great Grandpa and his family was... great! There was always someone there to play with me and make silly faces.
Here is Grammy with Great Grandpa and Great Uncle James. (I bet they all feel a bit older now that they are Greats:)

Visiting my Great Grandpa and his family was... great! There was always someone there to play with me and make silly faces.
Here is Grammy with Great Grandpa and Great Uncle James. (I bet they all feel a bit older now that they are Greats:)
Great Great Grandma Rosie
Hard to believe but my Great Great Grandma Rosie is 95 years old!
She loves American Idol (as do I) and she can e-mail!
She s an amazing lady and I am really glad we went to visit her. She is so funny that we all left there laughing. She is a little sick right now but she is the strongest lady we know and I hope to visit for her 100th B-Day!
All in all we had a great time, from visiting Napa Valley and wine tasting to shopping in San Francisco, to the great California cooking (thanks Sandra!) we did not want to come home.

2 Comments:
Way to go Cam! Now we can be flying buddies too! It wasn't so bad was it?
Cam Cam, you were SO good and everyone loved you SO much. Anytime you were in the room, everyone was laughing and smiling at you. You've got the Rossetti eyes...
Post a Comment
<< Home