Cameron Stories

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Poor, Poor Gramma

On Wednesday Mommy, Daddy and I went to visit Grampa Bill and Gramma Bons. Poor gramma Bons, she had knee surgery that morning and was all propped up in her favorite chair. I did get to play in her lap for a while and Mommy did take a couple of pics-but we decided to spare Gramma Bons as she was not at her best. So no pics of Gramma Bons to be posted on the web at this time;)

I did get to spend some time with Daddy-which is very rare these days. He is so busy with the new store, which is doing great!
We got to play with my new cell phone.

I showed him the COOL way to pull up the antenna-chicks LOVE it when I use my teeth!

We played with my fake food for a while. Huge shock that I like to play with fake food!

Riley was eying my ice cream cone...I don't think so Riley-get your own!

But sadly the game had to end when it turned peverted, thanks Dad and Grampa :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian turn something perverted??? Are we talking about Brian Ozbun...?? You look so handsome in that fancy shirt, Cam & you made out with some real nice loot!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cam ... I don't know if apologizing will help as we all know we have No control over Grampa Bill and Daddy when they get together. Gramma Bons and I try ... but alas it doesn't usually stick.

Glad to see that you are having fun with your new toys. You are getting so big! Ice Cream is one of my favorites! Hrm ... maybe I should pick up some cones at the grocery store.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home