Fashion-Mista'

We wanted a little "wind blown" look for this pic and I have the perfect hair blowing toy.

Here we are showing off the new Disney Micky Mouse Jammies. I like throwing my toys over my head, I look pretty cool. Can you see the war wound on my forehead? Got that one while trying to grab for the coffee table...and missed. OUCHIE!

Have you ever seen anyone actually fill in the footies of their jammies?
Try size 5 1/2 wide baby! Couple of whoppers, for sure!

Here we have the "Born to be Rock Star" look. I think the hair do is really what pulls this one together. Thanks Auntie for the rockin' t-shirt.
Here I am doing another one of my favorite things to do, standing up! I climb up on EVERYTHING...well try to, occasionally I miss-hence the goose egg on my forehead.

Thought you might like to see that outfit from a different angle.

My very first song, you heard it here first...
"I won't take no stinkin' nap, N-O-N-A-P".
(To the tune of Old McDonald)
It's a hit!

Here we have the accessorized look, Mommy loves this hat! I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of it. And the new shoes, which happen to be my personal favorite-the laces are great to chew on and they are so fun to take off and watch Mommy try to find them:)

My new hat...I love it. Pretty much the coolest hat ever.
Can you see my top teeth coming in? Both top ones all at once, I sure am tough.

Look at me I am riding a horse! I never thought at this young age I would be able to ride a horse. Not only does she let me ride her, I gave her kisses and pats too. It was a very nice horse.

Oh no you di'nt!
Oh yes they did, big jerks!
Made my try on the costume in the store!

Then again when I got home! SOMEONE GET ME OUTTA' THIS CRAZY SUIT!

You're too late! My hand is turning in to a paw!!!
Just can't wait for Halloween. Don't worry, payback will happen when Mommy gets stuck CARRYING me from house to house. Hee Hee.

1 Comments:
We did a lot of shopping htis weekend - I think we went every day you were here!! But, when your mommy & I get the opportunity to buy you stuff, we just can't control ourselves! Hey - and that was a nice trick, making everyone think that Uncle Ben had poopie pants, when it was really you!!! You stinker!
Post a Comment
<< Home