Cameron Stories

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Doggie Birthday Party

This weekend we celebrated Riley, Simon and Nautica's birthdays.
Auntie Steffy got all their friends together and we went to the local dog park and let them
GO CRAZY!
They wore me out just watching them!
I love my Grammy...

...and my Papa.

They took a break from...taking a break at the boat to come party with us.

Grammy is so funny. She is ALWAYS making me laugh.

What a suprise, my Great Aunt Skip was visiting from Montana this week. Perfect time for the doggie party. I always love visiting with my Great Nana too.

Grammy does a great job taking pictures. She didn't even get Mommys double chin, and that is not an easy task-believe me:)

Told you, these shoelaces are the best.

All in all it was a great party and a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I think you can't get any cuter... you go and do it!! You were so much fun this weekend & such a good boy. You're getting SOOOO big!! :)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home