Cameron Stories

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Big, Fat, Scary Old Guy... A.K.A Santa

I would like to take a minute to give you MY take on the whole "tradition" (more like torture) that parents make us kids endure EVERY year at Christmas time.
Here goes...
*Get all dressed up in the uncomfortable, stiff shirt and shoes that pinch my toes.
*Sit in the car for HOURS, DRIVING to, "it's a surprise", location.
*Finally get to the "it's a surprise" location and wait in line for what seems like days staring longingly at all the lucky kids that get to walk around while I am trapped in a stroller!
*Only to discover that this GREAT tradition is to sit on the lap of a Big, Fat, Scary Old Guy that seems to be making EVERYONE (including me) cry
*And get my picture taken.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

There are exactly 999,999 OTHER things I would much rather be doing right now.

I for one am glad you had to pay $30.00 for this one picture, serves you right!

I would just like you to think about this next year when you want to drag me all the way to the mall for this-

I might not be as nice to Santa ...if you know what I mean. (Beard you are going DOWN!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Cam ... you look so unhappy!

*hugs* I am sorry you had to go through the torture ... trust me there are many more episodes in store ...

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home