Cameron Stories

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Griswolds

Most weekends lately have been jam-packed with fun, and this weekend was no exception.
First, Auntie Steffy, Unk Ben and Cuz Simon surprised me with a visit.
We got to hang out all day Saturday and on Sunday they took me around the neighbors yard.
(a.k.a. The Griswolds, and for good reason-you'll see) They let me kiss all the Christmas lawn ornaments!
I was soooo excited, I got to walk over there all be myself like a BIG BOY!

Come on Auntie! Lets G.O. We can snuggle later:)

Hmmmmm, I wonder what he is thinking about!?

Maybe about all the presents he is going to bring me for Christmas;)

Now, who's idea was this?

I don't remember asking to get poked in the back of the head by a huge inflatable bear!

Now that's better.

Goo Goo, Gaa Gaa to you Uncle Ben...not amusing:)

Now here's what I am talkin' about! Goofy, you are the MAN-can I just LICK you....

What do you mean frolicking time is over:(

inappropriate conduct with a Goofy...WHAT!?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing your mom nixed the pick of you licking Santa - I think that might have put you on the naughty list...or maybe you would have gotten more presents...who knows?

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home