It's My Party

Whoops, how did this one get in there?! Just too bootylicious for ya:)

Then, all of a sudden these people started gathering around me and handing me boxes...what the heck am I supposed to do with these?!

What, CARD-who buys a card?!...uh pretty much everyone at my party.
I will read all of them someday...when I can read:)

Good thing Sophia came, she is a pro-no cards for this girl she cuts right to the good stuff...

Well, I guess I wasn't moving fast enough:)
Thanks for all your help Sophie! If it weren't for you I would still be trying to get the paper off that box:)

Cute photo with Mommy...

and Daddy...

This is one of my favorite presents...the NOOIISEEEEEY box! Thanks Grumpy Bill and Gramma Bons!

NAKED CUPCAKE EATING CONTEST
I don't know why no one else decided to go nakie...these things are messy!

Oh Yeah, just pick the whole thing up and shove!

And, the aftermath. Not too bad for my first cupcake.
Ok, I am ready for my second cupcake now:)

I love birthdays, someday I will be like Mommy and have my birthday for an entire MONTH...
Thanks everyone for everything, I loved it ALL.

2 Comments:
what a great blog!!! It was a super fun party & you were quite gentle with that cup cake - I think we were all expecting a big mess! You have SOOO many presents and Christmas is almost here, I'm thinking you're mommy is going to be requesting $$$$... HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY again! :)
Wow! It looks like you had a fun time.
Smart mommy with the nekkid cupcake eating contest. Makes clean up easier:)
Post a Comment
<< Home