Cameron Stories

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

11 Months

Holy Cow! No, not me people...I can't believe only one month away from being a whole year old!
For my 11 month B-Day mom got me this great "over the gate" B-Ball hoop.
Riley and I can practice whenever we want now.


I can even throw it into the hoop- I am getting much farther distance now that I have been practicing.

The wind up...


It is all in the wrist baby!

Check that out.

I'm good, I know. Pistons, here I come!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how amazing you are!!! You are one dunk-master! You know, it was just over a year ago that we had your baby shower when you were still in your momma's belly!! Then we'd be anxious all night wondering if this was going to be the night you came out! Ben & I look forward to shooting some hoops this weekend!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!!!

One more month and you are over the hill....the BABY HILL!!!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home