Ok, Ok, so NOW who looks more like me
So Mommy did a little searching and came up with some old pics of she and Daddy. They are both right around my age in these so, again, let me know who you think looks more like me.
This one is Daddy at 9 Months.

This, yours truly, at 10 months.

And last but not least, Mommy at 11 months.

Tough one, we might have to keep looking for some better pics of Mommy and Daddy.

3 Comments:
Definitely voting for your mom on this one Cam! (Though I must say, I think you are even better looking than either one of them!)
Love,
Your Cuz
Do you even have to ask?!? I will give you that sometimes you make daddy's drunk face when you're really tired, but you are all momma!!! You lucky devil (oh wait, that's the other blog...)
Thank goodness you don't have daddy's ears:)
Post a Comment
<< Home