Cameron Stories

Saturday, September 16, 2006

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

I know, when it rains, it pours-we like to add blogs in groups so keep reading because Mommy went crazy with them today. A little blog happy.
Anyway, Uncle Kenny was letting me help him mow the lawn the other day..
Woo, Hoo-Watch me ride the tractor!

That was such hard work! By the end of mowing the front yard I was all pooped out. Thanks for the great time guys!

Dad, can I have a tractor like Uncle Kenny- Please, Please, Please!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben & Jake said...

Hey Cam!

We totally need to get together so that we can share our skillz. I mean, I am a baseball kid. You're a football kid. I am a city kid. You're a tractor-riding country kid. There is so much that we could both learn from each other!

By the way, nice top teeth. I'm pretty jealous.

Cousin Ben

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home