Dude! I have the same ball popper and love it. Wish you were close so I could borrow some of your balls. I keep losing them when I flip the popper on its side and it spits them out like a slow pitch machine!
Cam, you look like your daddy sitting there, legs sprawled, dunlop in all it's glory. (Wait, maybe that reminds me of me!) Anyway, I can't wait to see you next weekend
2 Comments:
Dude! I have the same ball popper and love it. Wish you were close so I could borrow some of your balls. I keep losing them when I flip the popper on its side and it spits them out like a slow pitch machine!
Cam, you look like your daddy sitting there, legs sprawled, dunlop in all it's glory. (Wait, maybe that reminds me of me!) Anyway, I can't wait to see you next weekend
Post a Comment
<< Home