Cameron Stories

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Just Another Day at the Park

So, we are having the BEST weather lately and thought we would take advantage of it and go to the park.
We played fetch with the boys...

and I practiced my new walking skillz...

With the assistance of Uncle Ben's finger:)

Then we moved on to the playground.

The slide is my FAVORITE! Wheeeee, Grammy slides sooo fast...

I just LOVE it, I want to go down over and over and over again!

Check me out, I can go ALL the way through...

Wait a minute, who is out there....

GRAMMY! You are sneaky, I can see you!

Hey Auntie, I love hanging out with you at the park!

Oh, and you too Uncle Ben:)

We ended our day with, what else, a photo shoot:)

Oops! uh, I mean, I meant to fall over...I wanted to take a closer look at these leaves...

Ry Ry, it is your turn.

Thank goodness, I have had enough photo shoots to last a lifetime!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I am glad I am not the only kid in the family who has to wear goofy hats when it is nice weather outside! Looks like an outstanding Thanksgiving Cam-Man! Cool!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a lot of fun - oh except the time I shot you down the slide & gave you a bloody lip! Why didn't your mom put that pic in??

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home