Cameron Stories

Friday, November 24, 2006

Weekend With the Fam

I had a GREAT Thanksgiving this year. There was SOOOO much food but.....all I wanted to eat was olives (black and green) and the dill pickles. Forget the turkey and mashed potatoes, bring on the pickles and olives!

The next day, Grammy and I had a photoshoot while Auntie and Mommy fought through the crowds at the mall . They are crazy! But I made out really well, pretty much a whole new wardrobe.
Grammy, get these leaves off my shoe!
Now Auntie, what do I look like- your little puppet you can just bribe me with your guitar and I will dress up like a kitty cat.....
oh okay, but only this one time and it is coming RIGHT OFF...



right after I eat this pick.

(yes, that is a fishnet stocking on my leg...don't ask)

Daddy where were you when I needed you the most?!

Mommy says I can only have supervised visits with Anutie from now on....:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pickles and olives are yummy!

You should try butter chips and sweet pickles. They are good too. Ask Grams about them as I know she keeps them in stock!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said not to ask, but I have to. In the name of being cousins - Cam...what the????? Kitty bow? Fishnet stockings? I have a feeling that Grampa Bill will *not* like those pictures!!!!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cam, I'm just trying to open your options. (I have to admit, it was pretty funny helping you walk with that fishnet on the kitchen floor!! Is that wrong?)

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home