Cameron Stories

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Big Helper

Mommy and Daddy decided that this would be the week we would start decorating for Christmas. I have been waiting and waiting to see what is in those buckets. Most exciting were the embarassing, hand crafted ornaments Mommy and Daddy made when they were little:)
We started with a little candle re-arranging, I liked these two...
Mom what do you mean "those are the fall candles" ?
They look perfect!

Let me see if I understand you, if I wear the antlers you will put my candles on the coffee table?....DEAL!

(They seem to suck in that double chin a little, Mommy maybe you should try them;)

Ok, so I am not much for candle decorating help-how about tree decorating...

This one will be perfect right down here...



Definately easier from this angle.

Mom is that a picture of you on this ornament?! Nice teeth..BUCKEY! Ha Ha.

(She was 8.... I am sure karma will get me for that one:)

Always have to make time for a photo with Mommy....

(Now, now guys lets not get carried away this time. One is enough:)


...and Daddy.

Can't you guys just get the tripod next time and get this over with in one shot?!

Ending the fun with my nightly excersize routine...down the stairs...

back up the stairs...

(check out those dimples, could I get any cuter!)

and end with a big snuggle from Mommy at the top!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! What fun that looked like, tree trimming and rearranging the candles. You looked smashing in the antlers.

I wonder how Riley would feel about wearing them?

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a big helper boy!! This christmas you can actually participate, whereas last time you were more like a little lump - a cute lump, though! I can't wait to see how it comes out! :)

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to ask, Cam - what is in your hand in the picture with Daddy??

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home