Cameron Stories

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Playing Catch Up


Mommy has been to musy to keep up on my blog. Her candle business is keeping her so swamped, she hardly has time to spend with me! But in the last couple of months we have done a few fun things. First was my playdate back in Feburary. I invited about 10 friends over and let them run crazy in my basement.

Here I am sharing my toys like a nice boy with my friends, Marina and Zak. I had a little trouble at first, letting go of all my toys-but Mommy assured me I woul dget them ALL back once my friends went home so i got over it:)







Marina thought a friendly game of one-on-one might be a fun idea....










UNTIL I SNUCK UP BEHIND HER WITH A WORLD FAMOUS "BIG CAM SLAMMER"!


EAT THIS MARINA! YEAH BOYEEEE.

That was a really fun day and I can't wait for Mommy to get all of my friends together again!




Valentines Day Party


Also in Feburary, we had a valentines party at school. Mommy stopped by and so I was able to show her all of the fun things I do at school.


First, I fluffed the table decoration....


Then I shoved an ENTIRE cookie in my mouth. YUM!








Then, Mrs. Stephanie helped me put all of my Valentine cards in my friends boxes-it was really hard giving up all of those suckers!








I thought it would be fun to dress up like a girl...Lauren thought I looked hot:)




But soon realized how tiring it is walking around in those heels so I decided to take a little breather on the reading couch.





Ahhh, all in a days work!


School is sooo much fun!




Daddy Impression


Mommy says that I look like Daddy EVERY time I make this face. She thinks it is pretty funny.


Eyebrows up, with a goofy grin....that's Daddy alright!



Play Doh


I love Play Doh! I could pretty much play with it all day long!






I can eat it...wait, no I can't eat it? o.k. nevermind on that one...






I can peak through it..





I can stick my lips through the hole and talk in a funny voice...




I can make a beard-sort of:)




It is one of my favorite things to do!





Frankenmuth





Mommy and Daddy thought it would be fun to take an overnight trip to Frankenmuth. Stay in a hotel and go swimming, play putt putt nad video games. We brought along my friend Dana to hang with me when Mommy and Daddy had "adult time".





When we first got there, I immediately found the stash of Red Vines and began pilfering through the drawers....


But all I found was this book with NO pictures...pass on that one. let's go SWIMMING!


To the pool we went!


I was a swimming fool. I had no idea that these silly arm things would actually keep my head above water! How cool!



Let go Daddy, I want to swim by myself!

Photo op..ok but only one pose then it is back to swimming! Off to play some putt putt.


I got to pick out my own ball!

Then Daddy helped me hit the ball....



But I have a better way to play...

walk right up and stick it in the hole...DUH! So much easier!



We had a VERY fun time and I can't wait to go swimming again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Samson and Grace said...

Hi Cam!
Looks like you have been keeping busy. You look all grown up and handsome!
Tell Mommy to have fun selling her yummy smelling candles.
Miss you!
Sammy

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home