Cameron Stories

Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas

Christmas is the greatest day...weekend... ever invented!


An entire 4 days of opening presents, eating whatever I want and staying up late watching movies! Christmas Rocks!
(btw, we are sorry about not sending christmas cards this year...we will make up for it next year)

This would be our first day in Grand Rapids with Grammy and Papa.
Don't mind the bed head.
Yay! Something from Car Movie....I don't know what it is but I WANT IT!

This is me and Papa putting on our best "smile for the camera, while watching a movie" faces.
Now I see where I get it from.
Sorry this blog has become very random.....

How do you like the spiked hair? Decided to try something new. The chicks seem to like it.


And because I was looking so cute, I was able to talk Grammy into letting me open another present! This time I got a big car mat that was a puzzle too! Excellent!


Finally, Christmas morning. On to the GOOD STUFF. I waited VERY patiently for everyone to wake up before ripping into my stocking!


Looking for candy, all I asked for was candy...and Lightening McQueen.


Nope, no candy. DARN.


Well, maybe Santa hid some candy in this truck..


Nope! None in there either.

How about you Dad, did you get any candy? Let me help you look...


UNDERWEAR!!!


Man, you got HOSED!



After I opened all my presents, and a few of Daddys, we had to head back home to spend some


Q.T. with Nana J and Gramma.



Woofy and I investigated the treasure chest full of presents.

Then Riley and Izzy took their turn....I don't think Riley is too happy with Izzy playing with my toys. Get her Ry Ry! MY toys Izzy!


Ok, Ok, you can have the box Izzy. Only if you can read what it says:)



Thank you so much for all of my presents everyone! I have not stopped playing with them!


Grumpy Bill and Gramma Bons blog coming soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good thing Mommy can spell Christmas... :|

We had a lot of fun - I think you enjoyed "Christmas Presents Day" as you so appropriately titled it.

I can't wait to see more blogs...I know there are some good ones on the way!

See ya next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home