Cameron Stories

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

Mommy made me practice, Trick-or-Treat all day so that when it came down to showtime I would not screw up my line...well..
All pumped up:
I have my chicken costume on, pumpkin candy bag, glow bracelets on.

I'M READY!

Whant's my line again?

I got a wicked case of stage fright!!


The only word I could remember was CANEE-(Candy in english)

and Thank You.

But, all of the candy hander-outers were very understanding and gave me candy anyway.



By about the 4th house I got the hang of it and was shouting Trick-or-Treat at every door!



Except for the last house, I had to go to one last house and they had it decked out!
Scary music, creepy fog and somehow they had some guys hand sticking out the top of the door! I was speechless, but managed to muster up the courage to say "nasty hand" and then I was outta there!
Keep the candy FREAKO!
The picture of that nasty hand will haunt me forever, I can't stop thinking about it.
Everytime Mommy says Halloween or candy all I can say is "nasty hand"!
Last Stop!

The local party store...Daddy's orders.

So, I snuck a couple of M & M's while he wasn't looking. Shhhh.

One HAPPY CHICKEN!

2 Comments:

Blogger Samson and Grace said...

Happy Halloweenie Cousin Cam!
You make a very handsome chicken. We would be one great sight if you, Ben, and I hung out for Halloween. A Tigger, Chicken, and Hot Dog!
HA!
Love,
Sammy

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Buddy! I'm glad you had a good time - I think you need to save some canee for auntie, though!!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home