My Busy Weekend
I went to Grand Rapids again this weekend. I spent a lot of time with Grammy and Auntie Steffy..although after this weekend, I am requesting only supervised visits!
I would like to show the jury 2 pieces of evidence -
talk about making a kid confused!
Rainbow dress-NICE guys!
Ok, I will admit to picking out the shoes-but the rest of it was not my idea!
Although, it was quite comfey!
On our way home from GR we stopped by Daddy's store, and to our suprise
Gramma, Nana J, Aunt Earline and Uncle Paul were all there!
So Gramma and I passed around the pigskin...or purple rubber...ok that did not come out right.
...The football.
I felt I needed a little reminder of how manley I really am-after the whole dress incident.
Alright Gramma, I'm goin' long!
Hut Hut....
Uncle Paul wanted in on the action, so we let him pass a couple.
He is pretty good, I am definately picking him for my team!
Then I went behind the counter to help Daddy.
I threw all the yucky cigarettes in the garbage!
Thanks for coming out to suprise us! It was great to see you all!

3 Comments:
Wow you look like you had tons of fun with Grams and the gang.
You are getting so tall! By the time I see you again you are going to be looking me in the eye!
*hugs*
LUCKY! You got to hang with Gramma Lomas AND Aunt Earlene and Uncle Paul!? I heard our cousin Ben just visited them in Delaware.
Nice purple pigskin....hee hee!
Love,
Sammy
You know - the dress was actually a "mah-woonie" dress in your eye, so we're okay. OVER-RULED!
Post a Comment
<< Home