Cameron Stories

Friday, June 08, 2007

Cellie

So, I try to take a day off. Relax in the sun with my best pal Riley...

Play ball, try to find my belly button-you know, fun stuff.

And then what happens?
Emergency at the office! Constantly calling me; what to do about this? What color is this? Remind me how to count to ten?
I swear!
I am coming in! I have to stop and get gas but I will be there soon!

I am getting in the car now, I didn't even put a shirt on!

Ok, ok see you in a minute. And don't try counting to 10 without me!


Sometimes, I just want to EAT THIS THING!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You couldn't be cuter if you tried! Was that the Middle Eastern guy who's always calling. Good thing you speak Arabic! (He's as annoying as Betty's sister!!)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home