Summer is Finally Here!
Mommy and I had so much fun playing outside yesterday!
I just love this toy, I can't get enough.
Wheeeeee....
Now, this is the VERY seroius part...if you don't ge the car just right on the track...
hold on I am concentrating..
got it! Here we go again...
I can always take a break from the slide to go for a skit ride with Uncle Kenny.
I even helped him load the bucket.
Now, I can't actually SEE where I am going thanks to my mom and this silly hat.
Then we went to find the horses in the back yard, but ufortunately they had already gone night night-and I thought 7:30 was bad!
So Mommy decided it was due time for a photo shoot...

2 Comments:
I just love how those sandals accentuate your cankles!! You look SO cute riding on your car & helping Uncle Kenny (or "nee" as you call him) with his big manly tractor thingy. We're going to have SO much fun this summer!!
Sure looks like your really into the summer fun already Cameron. Hope you have a fabulous time discovering all that summer has to offer :} Good luck to Mom-Dad, now that you are truely moble it will be VERY exciting for all;]
Hope to see you soon
Love NanaJ & GrandNana
OOOXXX
Post a Comment
<< Home